Notice of the 36th AGM of Tipperary Supporters Club
A Chara, 14th November 2022
The Annual General Meeting of the Tipperary Supporters Club will be held on Monday 5th December 2022 at 7.30pm.
To facilitate participation of our members far and wide the meeting will be online via Microsoft Teams.
Please register by sending an email to email@example.com providing your email address by Friday 2nd December 2022. The Agenda for the evening will be:
1. Minutes of previous (35th) Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 7th April 2022
2. Treasurer’s Report – year ended September 30th 2022
3. Secretary’s Report – year ended September 30th 2022
4. Chairman’s Address
5. Appointment of Auditors
6. Motions, Resolutions, and Amendments
7. Appointment of Officers and Committee Members
8. Any other business proper to the Annual General Meeting.
The Senior Manager Liam Cahill will be joining the meeting.
Members are invited to join the meeting. On receipt of your registration and your email address we will forward a link to you for the meeting with further details regarding participation.
Please note you must be a fully paid-up member of the Tipperary Supporters Club for 2022 to join the meeting.
Any Motions to be submitted to the Secretary in advance of meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than 30th November 2022
(Secretary, Tipperary Supporters Club)